If you are interested in the event’s Raising Awareness Wristbands (RAW) Promotion and/or the Delray Beach Open Fundraising Program, raising funds for your non-profit organization, sports team or community fundraising program, call (561) 330-6000!
Below are a few of the past and present organizations that have been involved with the Delray Beach Open by VITACOST.com ticket donation and/or fundraising program.
Raising Awareness Wristbands (RAW) Promo. Ballkids wearing wristbands on Stadium Court to gain exposure for our local community partners – seen nationally and around the world!
- Love Serving Autism. Love Serving Autism expands life skills, especially communication, through specialized therapeutic tennis instruction in order to increase community inclusion and independence of individuals with developmental challenges. The goal is for participants to apply their newly learned skills throughout the community, including school, workplace, social/recreational gatherings, and home settings. We provide education and training to tennis professionals for an adaptive tennis specialization in the industry.
- Make Our Schools Safe is a nonprofit organization created by Lori and Ilan Alhadeff, who lost their 14 year-old daughter Alyssa in the Marjory Stoneman Douglas tragedy on February 14, 2018 in Parkland, FL. The nonprofit’s mission is to empower students and staff to help create and maintain a culture of safety and vigilance in a secure school environment. As Lori Alhadeff says “your voice is your power.” Sweatbands for Ballkids. Together we will make Alyssa’s Law, panic buttons in schools a standard level of protection in every school across the United States. Please follow us on Instagram-MakeOurSchoolsSafe and Facebook-MakeOurSchoolsSafe17. Together we will make our schools safe!
- ACEing Autism. ACEing Autism is on a mission for children with autism to grow, develop and benefit from social connections and fitness through affordable tennis programming, uniquely serving individual needs while filling a national void for this growing and worthy population.
- Life Alliance Organ Recovery Agency, (LAORA) is a non-profit, service organization with the unique role of saving lives through organ donation and transplantation. If interested in becoming a donor and to learn more visit donatelife.net, laora.org, or call 1-800-232-2892.
- EJS Project, Building & Empowering Tomorrow’s Leaders, supporting Delray Beach teens since 2014. TH EJS Project supports families by providing a safe place with enriching activities for teenagers, provide free meals and food support, offer virtual programming to keep youth active, engaged, and learning, and find new ways for the youth to stay connected by doing community service, paid internships, tutoring, and community conversation.
- USTA Florida Section Foundation. The Foundation grants offer funding for youth tennis programs, adaptive tennis programs for those with special needs, community tennis programs in economically challenged areas, along with facility assistance in the renovation, refurbishment, and building of quality public tennis facilities.